Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 1 Trip

OK, so Katelyn and I conquered the Harris Teeter this morning and walked out paying $17.67 OOP and saving $50.74! To the best of my memory, here's how it broke down (I didn't write down the matchups while we were in the store, so some things are an estimate).

*Glad Freezer and Storage Bags - I got 6 of these. There was a $1/2 coupon available around Thanksgiving in the store and HT had these as B1G1 this week. Each box was $.65 OOP.

*Heinz Ketchup - They were already sold out of the 20oz variety, so we settled for 14 oz. and paid $.15 OOP.

*Betty Crocker Potatoes - FREE - We had written Betty Crocker after consuming a box of potatoes that was grossly over-salted. They sent us a coupon for another box, as well as another $1 off any 1 General Mills item.

*Betty Crocker Cake Mix - FREE - It was priced at $1.75, but this was the item that we used our General Mills coupon on.

*TBonz dog treats - $.39 - Gotta show some love to my furry friend Dixie!!! :)

*Lysol Wipes - FREE

*Craisins - These weren't a spectacular deal, but they're healthy and I like to put them on my salads! - $.69

*Dawn dish soap - Again, not fantastic, but you do NEED some things! - $.84

*Special K Red Berry cereal - $.50

*Healthy Choice soups (2) - $.50 each

*Crisco Olive Oil - $2.49

*Bumble Bee Chicken - I had a $.75 coupon in my book. My mom had pulled this coupon from a Food Lion and mailed it to me. - FREE

*Gatorade (3) - I let Katelyn talk me into these since she had been such a good helper (and they were marked down to a fair price!) - $.69 each

*Dannon yogurt cups (10) - $.20 each

*Activia yogurt 4-pack - $.50 (I had a $1 off coupon that doubled and they were priced @ 2/$5)

*Gwaltney hot dogs - $.97 - No coupon; just a staple at this house!


From Blogger Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment